WindmIill Sleep Soundly Melatonin 10mg Time Rease Tablets
- Melatonin is a natural hormone that works naturally with the body to regulate a normal sleep cycle.
- Melatonin is made from an amino acid called tryptophan.
- During daylight, the pineal gland in the brain produces an important neurotransmitter called serotonin (a neurotransmitter is a chemical that relays messages between nerve cells).
- At night, the pineal gland stops producing serotonin and instead makes melatonin.
- The production of melatonin varies according to the amount of light individuals are exposed to, for example, an individual produces more melatonin in a dark room, than in a dimly lit room.
- Sometimes individuals do not produce enough melatonin and experience occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is helpful for individuals with insomnia, jet lag or unusual work shifts that may prevent them from experiencing restful sleep.
- Experts recommend 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
- Insufficient sleep can have serious consequences on productivity, happiness, and increasing risk for obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes or even stroke.
- According to the national sleep foundation, individuals suffering from chronic sleep deprivation may experience the following symptoms difficulty waking up in the morning, memory problems, inability to learn new tasks, increased clumsiness, difficulty making decisions, falling asleep at inappropriate times, feeling especially moody or irritated.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica
- Take one tablet shortly after bedtime as a dietary supplement.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Protect form heat, light and moisture.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult with healthcare professional if are pregnant, breast feeding, have a medical condition or are on any medication.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if inner seal is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb