Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Plugs, Ear Planes, Earache Drops >
- UPC: 094841255187
- Help clear water trapped in ear
- Decrease the ears sensitivity
Similasan Childrens Earache Relief Drops - 10 ml
Ear drying aid, relieves the symptoms of clogged ears in kids.
You Save: $2.23 (21.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Similasan Childrens Earache Relief Drops
- Homeopathic, 100% natural active ingredients
- Ear drying aid, relieves the symptoms of clogged ears in kids
- When child has the sensation of clogged, full and troublesome ears, it can be distracting and annoying for them.
- Give them soothing relief for their symptoms with similasans kids ear relief homeopathic ear drops, a solution created just for them.
- Kids ear relief ear drops help clear water trapped in their ear and the homeopathic ingredients help stimulate their bodys natural ability to soothe the ear, decrease the ears sensitivity to external factors such as water, cold and drafts, reduce the clogged sensation in the ear and return their ear to a water-free and comfortable condition.
- For over 30 years, our original swiss formulas always made with 100% natural active ingredients have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
- Other information:
- Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Chamomilla 10X (Sensitivity to Drafts, Soothing), Mercurius Solubilis 15X (Fullness, Sensitivity to Cold), Pulsatilla 12X (Night Time Calmative), Sulphur 12X (Itchiness, Sensitivity to Water).
- For use in the ear only.
- For children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Tilt head sideways
- Squeeze plastic application to release 2-3 drops into ear (applicator should not enter ear canal)
- Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Do not use in the eyes
- Initial exacerbation may occur
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
- Had ear surgery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb