Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Plugs, Ear Planes and Ear ache Drops >
Similasan Earache Relief Drops - 10 ml
Supports to reduce pain, soothes and calms.
You Save: $5.20 (41.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 094841255149
- Safe and effective for all ages
- Temporary reduce earache
Similasan Earache Relief Drops
- According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication provide temporary relief from earache (ear pain) in children and adults due to: drafts, colds, flu, swimmers ear.
- The sharp pain of an earache needs quick relief.
- Soothe the pain and discomfort with similasans earache relief, the number one pharmacist recommended earache relief remedy.
- It stimulates the bodys natural ability to soothe and relieve earache pain that may be caused by colds, flu or swimmers ear.
- Plus, it is gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
- For over 25 years, our original swiss formulas - made with 100% natural active ingredients have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe and whose active ingredients have no known side effects or drug interactions.
- Relieves pain.
- Safe for all ages.
- Safe for use with antibiotics.
Chamomilla 10X; Mercurius Solubilis 15X; Sulphur 12X.
- For use in the ear only.
- For adults and children, including toddlers and infants: Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear (applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Repeat as needed, use when pain reoccurs.
- For external use only.
- A physician should be consulted about earache in children as a matter of principle.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not use:
- If have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy, consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes, after ear surgery or with damaged ear drums.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- There is discharge from the ear.
- There is a fever of 102 degrees F or greater.
- For use in ear only.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb