Similac Sensitive Infant Formula Concentrated Liquid
- Brain and eye:
- Lutein to support eye health
- DHA/ARA for brain and eye development
- Immune support:
- Immune supporting nucleotides
- Prebiotics for digestive health
- Strong bones:
- Exclusive palm olein oil-free fat blend supports excellent calcium absorption
- Facts about similac sensitive:
- Easy to digest
- Specially made with a unique blend of carbohydrates for less fussiness and gas
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar (Sucrose), Milk Protein Isolate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Galactooligosaccharides (Sourced from Milk (GOS)), Less than 0.1% of:, C. Cohnii Oil (Source of DHA), M. Alpina Oil (Source of ARA), Beta Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, M Inositol, DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide, Adenosine 5' Monophosphate, Cytidine 5 Monophasphate, Disodium Guanosine 5' Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5' Monophosphate.
Babys health depends on carefully following these directions. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask babys doctor if need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Use as directed by a doctor.
- Rinse can lid, shake very well, open with a clean punch-type opener.
- Pour equal amounts of formula and water into bottle or cup, cap bottle.
- Attach nipple or lid swirl gently to mix.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Cover opened cans and prepared formula not used immediately.
- Store in refrigerator and feed to baby within 48 hours.
- Store unopened cans at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb