Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Skin Cleanser, Body Moisturizers > Bath Sponge and Body Wash >
White Rain Body Wash, Ocean Mist - 12 Oz
Transforms your spirits with White Rain Ocean Mist Body Wash.
You Save: $0.26 (9.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: HUISH DETERGENTS INC. INDICATIONS: White Rain Body Wash, Ocean Mist
INGREDIENTS: Water , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Ammonium Chloride , PEG-6 Caprylic , Capric Glycerides , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , PEG-150 Distearate , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract Chamomile , Sodium Chloride Sea Salts , Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract Kelp , Sargassem Filipendula Extract Seaweed , Gellidiela Acerosa Extract Algae , Hynea Musciformis Extract Algae , Freesia Refracta Extract Freesia , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Polyquaternium-7 , Panthenol Provitamin B5 , Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E , Benzophenone-4 , Citric Acid , Fragrance , Disodium EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Blue 1 , Green 3 , Yellow 10. DIRECTIONS: Gently squeeze a small amount onto a moistened pouf, sponge or washcloth. Work into a rich, creamy lather and rinse. WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children.
- Enriched with sea kelp extract & Vitamin E.
- Transforms your spirits with White Rain Ocean Mist Body Wash.
- This special formula has a unique blend of sea salts, kelp and algae extracts, which leave your skin feeling soft and invigorated.
- A complex of Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 nourishes your skin, while gentle emollients moisturize.
- The rich lather gently cleanses while leaving your skin healthy and radiant with each wash.
- Has not been tested on animals.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Use only as directed.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Location: Los Angeles, CA
This product is over priced and even says $1.00 on bottle.
I hope no one buys this product as it is overpriced, even saying $1.00 on bottle. I am going to report them to the Better business bureau. It shows a price in some cases of $2.50. Do they think we are stupid or something?