ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets
- Safe and effective, scaraway is indicated for use in the treatment and prevention of raised and discolored scars (hypertrophic scars and keloids) often resulting from:
- Surgeries, injuries, burns, kids scrapes, c-sections, and much more. Shrinks, flattens, and fades new and old scars.
- Minimizes formation of new scars.
- Conceals while heal.
- A softening of the scar may occur in just a few days, with significant improvement in appearance and texture in as little as 4-8 weeks.
- Individual results will vary.
- For best results, use for 8-12 weeks.
- One box provides an 8 weeks supply.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Wash and dry scar area.
- Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
- Apply sheet with adhesive side directly on scar.
- Each scaraway sheet should be worn for a minimum of 12 hours per day, and is washable and durable for 7 days of use.
- Sheets may be cut to size for smaller scars, or worn side-by-side for larger scar.
- Gently wash scaraway sheet daily to maintain adhesiveness.
- Store at 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C). Keep away from excessive heat.
- This product is not sterile. If a rash or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult physician.
- Keep out of reach of children under age 3 and pets, as sheet may present a choking hazard.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on open wounds.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb