Q-DRYL Elixir Cough And Cold Liquid
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg.
Ina Active Ingredients
citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucrose.
- Use an accurate measuring device to administer this medication.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours.
- Each tsp contains: sodium 5 mg.
- Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
- Protect from freezing.
Do not use
- To make a child sleepy.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb