Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Iron >
- UPC: 012939031530
- Provide vitamins
- prevent vitamin deficiency
Promar Iron And Vitamin B12 Caplets - 60 ea
Myoglobin helps your muscle cells store oxygen.
You Save: $1.70 (13.4%)
Earn Points on this item:10
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Promar Iron And Vitamin B12 Caplets
- This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy.
- Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep good health.
- Iron is normally found in foods like red meat. In the body, iron becomes a part of your hemoglobin (HEEM o glo bin) and myoglobin (MY o glo bin).
- Hemoglobin carries oxygen through your blood to tissues and organs.
- Myoglobin helps your muscle cells store oxygen.
- Multivitamin and iron are used to provide vitamins and iron that are not taken in through the diet.
- They are also used to treat iron or vitamin deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions.
- Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed.
- Follow all directions on the product package, or take as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
- If you are uncertain about any of the information, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
- If your brand of multivitamin contains iron, it is important to keep this product out of reach of children.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children younger than 6 years.
- If overdose does occur, seek immediate medical attention or call a poison control center.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb