Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Enemas, Enema Bags >
Ready to Use Enema Saline Laxative, Twin Pack - 9 oz
For the relief of occasional constipation.
You Save: $1.65 (47.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 833891010021
- Works in minutes
- Comfortable lubricated tip
- Latex Free
Ready to Use Enema Saline Laxative, Twin Pack
- Relieves occasional constipation.
- Produces bowel movement in 2-5 minutes.
- Easy, soft squeeze bottle.
- Latex free.
- Comfortable, lubricated tip.
- Easy soft squeeze bottle.
- Protective shield prevents contamination.
- One way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux.
Ina Active Ingredients
Benzalkonium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , Purified Water.
- Left-side position: lie on left side with knee bent and arms at rest.
- Knee-chest position: kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface. Position arms comfortably.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema with tip pointing toward navel.
- Squeeze bottle until recommended dose is expelled (it is not necessary to empty unit completely.
- Bottle contains more liquid than needed for effective use.
- A small amount of liquid will remain in bottle after squeezing).
- Remove tip from rectum.
- Discontinue use if resistance is encountered, forcing the enema can result in injury.
- Maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes).
- Each 118 mL contains: sodium 4.4 g.
- Bottle, cap and shield are latex free.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: One bottle once daily.
- Children 2 to under 12 years: 1/2 bottle once daily.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do not use
- If you are on a low salt diet.
- When abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
- For longer than one week.
- In patients with megacolon (as hypernatremic dehydration may occur).
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease or impaired renal function.
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. When using this product, do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb