Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Robitussin Peak Cold Nighttime Nasal Relief Tablets - 20 ea
Temporarily reduce nasal congestion, sore throat and headache.
You Save: $1.45 (18.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 300318732205
- Helps to reduce runny nose
- Reduce minor aches
- Reduce pains
Robitussin Peak Cold Nasal Relief Tablets, Nighttime
- Nighttime nasal relief
- Acetaminophen (pain reliever / fever reducer)
- Helps to reduce:
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Temporarily reduce these symptoms associated with a cold, or flu:
- Headache, nasal congestion, sore throat, fever, minor aches and pains.
- Minor aches, pains and headache as well as these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion, itching of the nose or throat, itchy, watery eyes.
- Temporarily reduce minor aches, pains headache and nasal congestion as well as sinus congestion and pressure, and reduces swelling of nasal passages.
Acetaminophen (USP 325 mg), Phenylephrine HCI (USP 5 mg), Chlorpheniramine Maleate (USP 2mg).
Calcium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crosprovidone, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005) (Aluminum Lake), D&C Yellow 6 (Aluminum Lake), Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Providone, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over, 2 tablets every 4 hours.
- Do not use more than 12 tablets in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause severe liver damage.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if take: more than 12 tablets in any 24-hour period, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy.
- Do not use if are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if have liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, glaucoma, a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma, or chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant, taking any other pain reliever/fever reducer and/or taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Stop use and ask doctor if get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless, pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb