Robitussin Adult Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Coid Nighttime Liquid
- For Ages 12 and over
- Helps to reduce the following symptoms:
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny nose
- Body ache
Acetaminophen USP 160 mg, Diphenhydramine HCl USP 6.25 mg, Phenylephrine HCl USP 2.5 mg.
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Edetate Disodoum, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Menthol, Polyethylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose, Each Teaspoon Contains: Sodium 4 mg .
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over, 2 teaspoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12, do not use.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Each teaspoon contains: Sodium 7 mg.
- Each 5 mL teaspoon contains 10mg dextromethorphan HBr and 100mg guaifenesin.
- Should be 18 or older to purchase.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if have a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Packaged with tamper-evident bottle cap.
- Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb