Robitussin Lingering Cold Long Acting Cough Gels
- Robitussin adult lingering cold long-acting cough suppressant temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Robitussin adult lingering cold long-acting cough suppressant:
- 20 liquid-filled capsules
- Relieves cough for up to 8 hours
- For ages 12 and over
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dextromethorphan hbr, USP 15 mg Cough suppressant.
FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, fractionated coconut oil, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, sorbitol anhydrides.
- Do not take more than 8 capsules in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 capsules every 6 to 8 hours, as needed.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb