Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Acid Reducers and Heartburn Relievers >
- UPC: 370030139347
- Heartburn Relief
- Sour stomach relief
Good Sense Acid Reducer, Ranitidine Tablets 75mg - 60 ea
Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion.
You Save: $2.03 (16.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Good Sense Acid Reducer, Ranitidine Tablets 75mg
- Heartburn Relief
- Compare to active ingredient of Zantac 75
Prevents And Relieves:
- Acid Indigestion
- Sour Stomach
60 Tablets (60 Doses).
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain food and beverages.
Ranitidine (75 mg as Ranitidine HCl 84 mg) (Acid Reducer).
Ina Active Ingredients
Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Diethyl Phthalate, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Red, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Can be used up two twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours).
children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn.
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Consult your doctor.
- With other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain
- Had heartburn over 3 months.
- This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders or lightheadedness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Heartburn continues or worsens.
- Need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb