Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Acid Reducers and Heartburn Relievers >
- UPC: 370030139330
- Sugar free
- Relieves sour stomach
Ranitidine Heart Burn Relief, HCl 75 mg Tablets - 30 ea
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion.
You Save: $1.14 (15.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Ranitidine Heart Burn Relief, HCl 75 mg Tablets
- Heartburn relief.
- Ranitidine 75 mg tablets relieves and prevents: heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach.
- 30 doses.
- This product is sodium and sugar free.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Can be used up two twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours).
children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn.
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Consult your doctor.
- With other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain
- Had heartburn over 3 months.
- This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders or lightheadedness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Heartburn continues or worsens.
- Need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb