Homeolab Real Relief Calendula Plus First-Aid Cream
Helps to reduce symptoms associated with:Minor cutsScrapes and scarsBurnsItchy dry skinOptimum relief of:Absorbs quickly into skinFragrance freeNon-greasy
- This homeopathic medicine helps:
- Helps to promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, scars and burns
- Softens itchy dry, rough or chapped skin
Calendula Officinalis 1X ([Marigold] Cuts, Burns), Echinacea Angustifolia 1X ([Coneflower] Itching Skin), Hypericum Perforatum 3X ([St John's Wort] Scrapes, Scars), Phytolacca Decandra 3X ([American Nightshade] Itchy Dry Skin), Cantharis Decandra 3X ([Spanish Fly] Burning Pain), Sulphur 3X ([Sulfur] Chapped Rough Skin).
Carbomer, Ceteareth 12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Cocoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, PEG 20, PEG 100 Stearate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate.
- Retain carton for complete instructions.
- Clean affected area and apply a thin layer 3 times a day or as needed.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Other information:
- Store at room temperature (68-77°F).
- Do not use tube seal is broken.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse abundantly with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If hypersensitivity and/or allergy occurs.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If ingested, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb