Ricola Herbal Sugar Free Throat Drops, Cheery
- Temporarily reduce occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth and or sore throat.
- Ricola sugar free cherry throat drops combine great tasting natural cherry concentrate with menthol and ricolas delicious mixture of swiss alpine herbs.
- Herbs have been used around the world for centuries.
- For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice.
- Soothing and refreshing.
- Ricola is natures way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- Ingredients for ricolas herb mixture: elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme.
Each lozenge contains: Menthol (2.6 mg) (Oral pain reliever).
Aspartame, Citric Acid, Extract of Ricola's Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Linden Flowers, Mallow, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Wild Thyme), Isomalt, Cherry Concentrate (Natural), Color (Natural) (fruit and vegetable extract), Flavors (Natural) (cherry, almond).
- Adults and children 6 years and older: Take 2 drops every 2 hours, dissolve slowly in mouth. Repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store in a dry place.
- Other Information: Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1mg per drop, excessive use may have a laxative effect, store in a dry place, product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 5.00 lb