Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Cleaners >
RevitaLens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, Twin Pack - 20 oz
Delivers comfort and disinfection for soft contact lenses.
You Save: $2.88 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 827444000980
- Rinses lenses
- Removes Protein
- End of day comfort
RevitaLens ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, Twin Pack20oz twin pack includes: Two 10 oz (300mL) bottles sterile.Formulated for soft contact lenses:CleansRinsesDisinfectsStoresRemoves protein ConditionsRevitaLens ocutec multi-purpose disinfecting solution delivers comfort and disinfection for soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.The ocutec activity delivers effective cleaning and robust dual-disinfection and removes protein and other deposits that commonly accumulate during lens wear - a clean lens is a comfortable lens.RevitaLens ocutec MPDS with its advanced technology:Delivers brilliantly clean and clear contact lenses.Conditions the lenses to maintain surface moisture.Provides clearer vision and increases end of day comfort.Provides safe storage up to 30 days.
Alexidine Dihydrochloride (0.00016%, Preservative/Disinfectant), Polyquaternium 1 (0.0003%, Preservative/Disinfectant), Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Tetronic 904, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Purified Water.
- When insert lenses:
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses.
- Prior to reapplying lenses, rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh revitaLens ocuTec Solution to remove any debris on the lens.
- Rub, rinse and soak for effective disinfection.
- When remove lenses:
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling lenses.
- Place 3 or more drops of RevitaLens OcuTec Solution on one side of the lens surface.
- Rub lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 2-4 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
- Turn the lens over and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec Solution.
- Place lenses in clean lens case and fill with RevitaLens OcuTec Solution. Close lens case tightly.
- Soak - allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning, and protein removal.
- Caring for lens case:
- Always rinse lens case daily with fresh revitaLens ocutec solution and let it air dry.
- Never use tap water.
- Never re-use solution.
- Replace lens case every 1-3 months.
- Donot forget the following guidelines on how best to take care of lenses:
- Follow eye care professional's instructions.
- Always wash hands before handling lenses.
- Run, rinse, and disinfect your lenses each time remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first, in order to avoid mix-ups.
- Do not expose lenses or lens case to tap water, bottled water, distilled water, lake water, or ocean water.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in your mouth to rewet.
- Do not swim, shower, or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Do not transfer contact lens solution into smaller travel-size containers.
- The sterility of the solution will be impacted and can lead to serious eye infections.
- Discard any lens that is damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case before disinfecting your lenses again.
- See insert for full instructions and safety information.
- If are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb