Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Cleaners >
RevitaLens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution - 10 oz
Formulated for soft contact lenses.
You Save: $2.44 (19.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 827444000973
- Removes protein
- Delivers comfort
- Contains dual-disinfection
RevitaLens ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
- Lens case inside.
- Formulated for soft contact lenses.
- Sterile, cleans, rinses, disinfects, stores, removes protein.
- RevitaLens ocutec multi-purpose disinfecting solution delivers comfort and disinfection for soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.
- Ocutec sctivity: RevitaLens ocutec solution is formulated with dual-disinfection technology, designed specifically for soft contact lenses, to deliver effective disinfection and cleaning while maintaining comfort, and provides safe contact lens storage for up to 30 days.
- Ask eye care professional what makes revitalens ocutec solution a great choice for effective disinfection and comfort.
- When insert lenses:
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses.
- Prior to reapplying lenses, rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh revitaLens ocuTec Solution to remove any debris on the lens.
- Rub, rinse and soak for effective disinfection.
- When remove lenses:
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling lenses.
- Place 3 or more drops of RevitaLens OcuTec Solution on one side of the lens surface.
- Rub lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 2-4 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
- Turn the lens over and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec Solution.
- Place lenses in clean lens case and fill with RevitaLens OcuTec Solution. Close lens case tightly.
- Soak - allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning, and protein removal.
- Caring for lens case:
- Always rinse lens case daily with fresh revitaLens ocutec solution and let it air dry.
- Never use tap water.
- Never re-use solution.
- Replace lens case every 1-3 months.
- Donot forget the following guidelines on how best to take care of lenses:
- Follow eye care professional's instructions.
- Always wash hands before handling lenses.
- Run, rinse, and disinfect your lenses each time remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first, in order to avoid mix-ups.
- Do not expose lenses or lens case to tap water, bottled water, distilled water, lake water, or ocean water.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in your mouth to rewet.
- Do not swim, shower, or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Do not transfer contact lens solution into smaller travel-size containers.
- The sterility of the solution will be impacted and can lead to serious eye infections.
- Discard any lens that is damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case before disinfecting your lenses again.
- See insert for full instructions and safety information.
- If are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb