Cutex Corrector Pen With Nail Polish Remover
- Easily corrects nail color mistakes in one stroke.
- The special tip is designed for hard to reach areas.
- Great for touch ups
- 4 replacement tips
Acetone, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol.
- Apply saturated tip over polish, rub slightly and watch it disappear.
- Wide tip with tissue to avoid build up.
- Replace cap tightly.
To replace tip :
- Hold pen upright.
- Pull out used tip and push in new one.
- Allow one minute for tip to saturate.
- Flammable liquid.
- Keep away from heat and flame.
- Keep away from small children.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Vapors may travel to ignition source.
- Do not breathe vapors.
- If eye contact occurs, flush with water thoroughly.
- If pain or irritation develops, seed immediate medical attention.
- Harmful if taken internally.
- If accidentally ingested, give plenty of water to dilute product.
- Do not induce vomiting.
- Contact a poison control center or medical doctor immediately.
- Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb