Cerave Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Body Lotion, SPF 30
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Homosalate 5%, Meradimate 5%, Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.5%, Zinc Oxide 23.65%..
Ina Active Ingredients
Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone, Isostearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Polycrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trideceth-6, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb