Mobility Bed Rail With Legs
The Mobility Bed Rail has an extra pivoting arm to provide extra support while walking or transferring to a wheelchair. The legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing, and the half-size bed rail prevents nighttime falls (click for full-fall protection). And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom - like another piece of furniture - to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Features And Benifits:
- Swing Out Mobility Arm:Provides extra support while walking or transferring.
- Stability-Legs: Legs extend to the ground for extra support while standing.
- Cushion Handle: Provides extra support in getting in-and-out of bed.
- Sleep-Safe Protection: Half-Bed Rail protects against nighttime falls.
- Easy Installation: No extra tools required.
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch: Keeps handy items close by.
- Anti-Slip Grips: Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame (no safety strap needed).
- Universal Height: Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile: Matches look and feel of your home.
- Height adjustment from ?oor to top of handle: 31 to 44 Inches.
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5 to 22.5 Inches.
- Rail width: 18 Inches.
- Height range from the ?oor to horizontal support structure under - mattress: 13.5 to 21.5 Inches.
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20 Inches.
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19 inches away from bed.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight of product: 10.5 lbs.
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat ?nish.
Shipping Weight : 10.00 lb