Icar Pediatric Oral Suspension
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Carbonyl Iron Suspension
- This medication is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron.
- Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health.
Other Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, Butylparaben, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 3, Flavor, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Propylparaben, Saccharin sodium, Sorbic acid, Sorbitol solution.
Each 1/4 teaspoonful (1.25 mL) contains: Iron (as carbonyl iron) 15 mg.
- 1/4 teaspoonful (1.25 mL) by mouth daily or as directed by a physician.
- Shake well before use.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children younger than 6 years.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- If overdose does occur, seek immediate medical attention or call a poison control center.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb