Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Stopain Cold Pain Relieving Gel - 2.5 oz
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
You Save: $0.50 (8.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 724909733257
- Fast acting
Stopain Cold Pain Relieving Gel
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.Features :
- Fast acting
Menthol 6.0% (Topical Analgesic).
Amica montana flower extract, carbomer, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 39-C, silica, triethanolamine, water.
- Adults and children over 12 years : Apply directly onto affected area without the need to bandage.
- Repeat if necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years or younger : Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Flammable : Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product, use only as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, redness is present or excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb