Zicam Cold Remedy Rapidmelts With Echinacea Tablets, Lemon-lime Flavor
Zicam cold remedy at first sign of a cold :
- Reduces duration of the common cold
- Reduces severity of cold symptoms
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Great tasting lemon-lime flavor
- Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water
- Non-habit forming
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zincum Aceticum 2X, Zincum Gluconicum 1X, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) 5X.
Ascorbic Acid, Crospovidone, FD&C Yellow 5 Lake (tartazine), Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, Natural Flavors, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Sucralose.
For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older :
- Take one tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Dissolve entire tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age : Consult a doctor before use.
- Store at room temperature 15° C to 29° C (59° F to 84° F).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
- Zicam cold remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
- If you are allergic or sensitive to zinc, consult a doctor before suing.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a doctor before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb