Sundown Naturals Inulin Fiber Prebiotic Capsules
- Dietary supplement
- Prebiotics support natural probiotic levels in the gut
- Free of gluten and wheat
- Smart fact:
- Inulin is a prebiotic fiber.
- Fiber helps maintain healthy functioning of the GI tract as it adds roughage to the diet, which is important for digestion.
- Prebiotics support natural probiotic levels in the gut.
- No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, shellfish, sodium free.
- Laboratory tested
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Cellulose, Contains <2% of: (Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
- Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat.
- For adults, take four (4) capsules daily with a full glass of water.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications take with health care providers.
- If are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb