Icy Hot Advanced Pain Relief Cream
- Temporarily reduce minor pain associated with: Arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, bruises and cramps.
- Icy to dull the pain.
- Hot to relax it away.
- Time release formula.
- Pain-relieving cream.
- Begins to work on contact to bring fast relief.
- 2 Max strength pain relievers - Advanced relief for tough pain.
Menthol (10%), Methyl Salicylate (30%).
Carbomer, Cetyl Esters, Emulsifying Wax, Oleth 3 Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
- Adult and children over 12 years: Apply generously to affected area; massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin, repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years or younger : Ask a doctor.
- For adults and children over 12 years.
- For external use only.
- Carefully read the label before using.
- Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or sallicylates, consult a doctor.
- When using this product: Conditions worsens, symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clean and occur again within a few days, redness is present, irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb