Halls Warm-Ups Cough Suppressant Drops, Butterscotch
- Temporarily reduce cough due to a cold
- Helps to reduce occasional minor irritation or sore throat
- Gently warms and soothes throat
- Warming and cooling
- Vapor action
- Menthol - cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- Fresh-lock zipper - resealable bag
- Cools nasal passages
- Fast relief
Menthol 5 mg (Cough Suppresant, Oral Anesthetic).
Beta Carotene, Caramel Color, Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Glycerin, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Children under 5 years: Ask a doctor.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Ask a doctor before sue if have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor.
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb