Halls Sugar Free Triple Soothing Action Drops, Black Cherry
- Temporarily reduce cough due to a cold
- Temporarily reduce occasional minor irritation or sore throat
- Soothes sore throats, relieves coughs and cools nasal passages
- Sugar free
Menthol (3.7 mg).
Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Isomalt, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Soy Lecithin, Water.
- Adults and children 5 years and over, dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Children under 5 years: Ask a doctor.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Ask a doctor before sue if have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor.
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb