Bronchial Cough Therapy Fast Dissolving Tablets
- Bronchial cough therapy fast dissolving tablets supports multisymptom lung therapy for symptoms of bronchial cough and congestion.
- According to homeopathic indications, the ingredients for bronchial.
- Cough therapy temporary reduces symptoms of bronchial cough such as:
- Mucus build-up
- Chest tightness
- Chest soreness
- Breathing difficulty may be characterized by coughing, wheezing,
shortness of breath and a sensation of tightness of the chest.
- Any one experiencing these symptoms should consult a doctor to determine if a specific treatment is needed or to make sure that it is not a sign of a serious underlying condition.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Antimonium tartaricum HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c: Rattling cough, Coccus cacti HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c: Congestive cough, Drosera HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c: Dry tickling cough, Echinacea HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c: Immune system support, Hepar sulphuris calcareum HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c: Expectorant, Pertussinum HPUS18c: Recurring and Spasmodic coughing attacks, Spongia tosta HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c: Dry barking cough.
Advantol 300, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.
- Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.
- Do not chew or swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Use up to 6 times a day as needed.
- Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.
- Children under the age of 12: Consult a physician before use.
- Use only after diagnosis by a physician.
- This product is a not a fast acting (rescue) inhaler.
product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- A physician should always be consulted regarding bronchial cough to rule out serious causes.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Experience worsening symptoms.
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb