Pur Water Filtration System Blue, 3-Stage Replacement Filter
- Fits all Pur and Pur Flavor Options Faucet Systems.
- Also Fits Delta Simply Pur Faucets.
- Removes 99.9% Microbial Cysts, Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Remove Over 99% of Pharmaceuticals.
- Leaves Beneficial Fluoride In The Water.
- Filters Up To 100 Gallons/378 Liters (2-3 Months).
How It Works:
- Added layer to trap sediment.
- Contaminant Removal.
- Activated Carbon Microfilter: The activated carbon filter removes 99.9% of the microbial cysts cryptosporidium and giardia. In addition it reduces lead, asbestos, benzene, MTBE, and TTHMs.
- Filtered over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste.
- Unscrew the cap of the faucet mount.
- To assist in removing the cartridge, place the faucet mount in the position shown (on the box).
- Run water slowly to remove filter.
- Insert new cartridge with arrow pointing towards you.
- The cartridge will fit snugly into filter housing. Replace cap on the unit.
- Run water through the filter cartridge for 5 minutes.
- Before each use, run water for 5 seconds to activate filter media.
- Removing a used cartridge automatically resets the Filter Life Indicator.
- If your water contains high levels of sediment, the life of your filter can be reduced.
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users water.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Systems that are certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Individuals requiring water of certain microbiological purity should consult their physician.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb