Natures Way Umcka Elderberry Intensive Cold plus Flu Syrup
- Natures way umcka elderberry intensive cold and flu soothing syrup is a natural, homeopathic medicine for colds and flu.
- Cold and flu symptoms can be so similar, it can be difficult to determine the cause of discomfort.
- Natures way umcka elderberry intensive cold and flu soothing syrup combines two clinically-effective natural medicines (Umcka P. sidoides and the Alpha CF blend) in a base of black elderberry extract to tackle both cold and flu symptoms including:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Delicious relief for cold and flu symptoms
Other ingredients: Citric acid, elderberry extract, lactose, maltodextrin, natural raspberry flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5mL) three times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomitting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days, cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb