Ricola Dual Action Cough Drops, Cherry
- Ricola dual action lozenges provide naturally effective relief for both cough and sore throat.
- Our unique blend of ten natural swiss alpine herbs, natural menthol and soothing syrup center, combine to give fast, safe relief can trust.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor. Store in a dry place.
- Sore throat warnings: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- These may be serious, do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema; cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition, sore mouth does not improve in 7 days, irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb