Herb Pharm Mullein Garlic Compound Ear Drops
Herb Pharm Mullen garlic compound ear drops. Compound herbal extracts are blends of complementary herbs, each chosen for its specific health-supporting properties.
- Herbs used to prepare this compound are certified organically grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides or they are custom wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat.
- They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly extracted in certified organic olive oil while still fresh and succulent or after being carefully shade-dried.
- Olive oil and herb extract
- For external use
Extracts of :
- St. Johns Wort flower (Hypericum perf.)
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)
- Mullein flower (Verbascum olympicum.)
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum)
- Certified organic olive oil.
- Shake well before using.
- Two or three times per day put 1 or 2 drops of slightly warmed oil in each ear.
- For external use only.
- Consult your physician if there is ear pain or infection.
- Do not use if eardrum is perforated.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb