Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Acid Reducers and Heartburn Relievers >
- UPC: 037000808367
- Active stomach pumps
- Works for 24 hours
- 14 day course of treatment
Prilosec OTC Delayed-Release mg Tablets, Wild berry - 14 ea
Zero heartburn for 24 hours with one pill a day.
You Save: $3.56 (21.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Prilosec OTC Delayed-Release mg Tablets, Wildberry
- Unlike many heartburn remedies Prilosec OTC effectively fights heartburn before it begins.
- It s an over the counter PPI clinically proven to block heartburn for 24 hours.
- And that means with 1 pill a day for 14 days, you get the relief you need from the pain of frequent heartburn.
- While taking Prilosec OTC, heartburn would not keep coming back. (It s possible with Prilosec OTC. Use as directed for 14 days for treating frequent heartburn).
- Zero heartburn for 24 hours with one pill a day.
- Directly blocks many of the active stomach pumps that produce acid before they start.
- Works for 24 hours with one pill a day.
- It is indicated for a 14-day course of treatment, up to three times a year.
Omeprazole Magnesium Delayed-Release Tablet 20.6 mg (Equivalent To 20 mg Omeprazole) - Acid Reducer
- Adults 18 years of age and older.
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days.
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
14-Day Course of Treatment
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- Do not crush tablets in food.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- You may repeat a 14 day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by doctor.
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use.
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity.
- Protect product from moisture.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use if you have
- Trouble or pain swallowing food.
- Vomiting with blood.
- Bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months.
- This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness.
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Warfarin (blood-thinning medicine).
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines.
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine).
- Digoxin (heart medicine).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb