Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Acid Reducers and Heartburn Relievers >
- UPC: 037000465133
- For immediate relief
- 14 day treatment cycle
Prilosec Peggable OTC Delayed Release 20 mg Tablets - 14 ea
Reduces acid levels to treat frequent heartburn.
You Save: $3.56 (21.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Prilosec Peggable OTC Delayed Release 20 mg Tablets
- Reduces acid levels to treat frequent heartburn.
- Not intended for immediate relief; 14 day treatment cycle.
- May take up to 4 days to reach full effect.
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets 20mg/acid reducer.
- Treats frequent heartburn
Omeprazole Magnesium Delayed-Release Tablet 20.6 Mg (Equiv. To 20Mg Omeprazole - Acid Reducer), Glyceral Monostearate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose,Paraffin,Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Sodium Steary, Fumarate, Starch, Sucrose, Talc,Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
- Adults 18 years of age and older.
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days.
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
14-Day Course of Treatment
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- Do not crush tablets in food.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- You may repeat a 14 day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by doctor.
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use.
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity.
- Protect product from moisture.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use if you have
- Trouble or pain swallowing food.
- Vomiting with blood.
- Bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months.
- This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness.
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Warfarin (blood-thinning medicine).
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines.
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine).
- Digoxin (heart medicine).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb