Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Lancets, Lancet Pens and Needles >
OneTouch Delica Lancing Device - 1 ea
More comfortable testing and reduced vibration for smoother lancing.
You Save: $3.32 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 353885006927
- Less motion
- More control
- Use only with delica lancet device
OneTouch Delica Lancing Device
- More comfortable testing
- Glide control for more precise lancing
- Reduced vibration for smoother lancing
- Thinnest needle from onetouch
- Works only with the onetouch delica lancets
- Response from study subjects when asked to compare onetouch delica to their current lancing device.
- 1 onetouch delica lancing device
- 10 onetouch delica sterile lancets
- Instructions for use
- 1 onetouch delica lacing device
- 10 one touch delica sterile lancets
Consult instructions for use.
- Covering the lancet tip with the lancet protective cover is the key to avoiding accidental needle sticks when discarding a used lancet.
- The onetouch delica lancing device features hands-free lancet ejection.
- The user is instructed to place the lancet protective cover on a hard surface. Then, with the used lancet still in the device, push the lancet tip into the cupped side of the cover.
- The lancet cover will snap firmly in place and the lancet can then be safely ejected.
- Failure to re-cover the exposed needle as shown in the instructions for use may cause an incomplete ejection of the lancet.
- As a result, attempting to manually remove the lancet with exposed needle may cause an accidental needle stick.
- Misalignment of the lancing device cap, caused by over tightening, may prevent full retraction of the lancet back into the device after lancing.
- This may cause the needle to protrude beyond the cap and can cause an accidental needle stick.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb