MANUFACTURER: DEVA Nutrition LLC. Deva Nutrition Non-Fish Vegan Omega-3 DHA Vsoftgels
- Non-Animal Softgels
- DHA derived from Algae
- Triglyceride Form
- DEVA Vegan Omega-3 DHA is a quality product derived from algae and packaged in non-animal softgels made from carrageenan and starch.
- excellent alternative to fish oil and can be confidently used by vegetarians and vegans alike.
- Vegans are particularly prone to diets low in omega-3 fatty acids.
DHA is a long chain polyunsaturated omega-3 oil. It is an essential fatty acid, meaning that the body does not produce it by itself and it must be obtained in the diet. DHA is one of the most prominent essential fatty acids in the brain and in the retina. DHA has been found to be very important for fetal brain development, as well as the brain development of infants and children.
Omega-3 Oils ,including DHA, may also help cardiovascular health. Supportive but inconclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
The DHA in Vegan DHA Softgels comes from algae which has been grown under sanitary conditions and is clean, safe and free from ocean-borne contaminants. The softgels are made from non-animal materials as well.
Other Ingredients: Carrageenan (Red Seaweed), Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Natural Vitamin E, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonium) Oil, Sorbitol.
For adults take one (1) vegan softgel a day with food or as directed by a health care professional.
- Always consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
- It is recommended that individuals who take more than 2000IU per day of Vitamin D have their Vitamin D levels monitored.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb