Prevacid 24 Hour Lansoprazole Delayed Release 15 mg Capsules
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn.
- Sodium Free.
- 14 Capsules
- One 14-Day course of treatment.
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week).
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn.
Lansoprazole (15mg)(Acid reducer).
Ina Active Ingredients
Collodial Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red 28 (CI 45410), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Green 3 CI 42053, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Gelatin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Low Substituted Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Magnesium Carbonate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Starch, Sucrose (Sugar), Sugar Sphere, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults 18 years of age and older.
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days.
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
14-Day Course of Treatment
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day.
- Swallow whole.
- Do not crush or chew capsules.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use.
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity.
- Protect product from moisture.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole.
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease.
- Had heartburn over 3 months.
- This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness.
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine).
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines.
- Digoxin (heart medicine).
- Theophylline (asthma medicine).
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine).
- Atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection).
Stop use and ask a doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsens.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: