Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
Monistat 7 Triple Action System Antifungal Combination Pack - 1 ea
Helps to reduce external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
You Save: $4.84 (28.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 363736449605
- Cleanse and cool
- May reduce yeast infections
- Disposable applicators
Monistat 7 Triple Action System Antifungal Combination Pack
- Cleanse and cool: 4 coolwipes with aloe gelstripes
- Relieve itching and irritation: 1 tube of external cream
- Treat the infection: 1 ovule insert and 1 applicator
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections and relieves associated external itching and irritation
- 70-Day vaginal cream with disposable applicators plus external cream
- Soothe, calm and refresh on contact
- Relieves symptoms of itching and irritation
- Less messy than cream treatments
- Cures infection gently and effectively
- Contain aloe and vitamin E
Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PEG 20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Citric Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Lactic Acid, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Vaginal insert: With the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina at bedtime.Throw applicator away after use.
- External cream:
- Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip.
- Apply the cream on to the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina.
- Use 2 times daily for p to 7 days, as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Other information:
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or embossed design is not visible
- Do not purchase if carton is open
- Store at 20° -25° C (68° to 77° F)
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- May have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
- Could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the prescription blood thinning medication warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- When using this product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- If do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- Get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb