Off PowerPad Mosquito Repellent Lamp Refill
- Off powerpad mosquito repellent refills make a great choice to keep bugs away from house.
- The heat from the candle activates the repellent pad to give proven protection against mosquitoes.
- These refills are ideal for backyard barbecues or for just relaxing on the deck or patio.
- Reusable and refillable.
- Lasts up to 4 hours per candle-pad combo.
- Mosquito protection for up to 4.5 meters.
- This pack of refills comes with a reusable lamp, candle and mosquito repellent pad and a advance pad technology.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
D Cis/Trans Allethrin (21.97%).
Inert Ingredients (78.03%).
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To Replace Pad/Candle Combination:
- Pads are designed to release repellent when heated by candle.
- When candle is used up and will not relight, replace both candle and pad.
- Avoid contamination of food.
- Detach unit top from base.
- Make sure flame is extinguished and unit is cool before changing pad.
- Remove used pad from top of unit. Remove new repellent pad from package being careful not to cut, bend, or alter pad shape.
- Gently slide narrow end of pad into slot in top of unit.
- Pad is designed to taste bitter to help prevent ingestion.
- Important: Remove used candle cup and firmly press new candle cup with fresh candle onto base post.
- Light candle.
- Reattach unit top and base.
- Do not place repellent pad or matches on or in candle cup.
- Prolonged storage of opened repellent pads in outdoor conditions may decrease effectiveness.
- Store unused pads in an area inaccessible to children and pets.
- Before disposing, empty package by using the product according to the label.
- Place exhausted pad in trash.
- Candle:After allowing exhausted candle to cool, place cup in trash.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals
- Harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
- Avoid breathing vapors.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For outdoor use only.
- Do not use indoors, in a tent or enclosed area.
- Attention, colored vent top is hot while in use.
- Be sure to wash hands after handling.
- First aid:
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If swallowed:
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If inhaled:
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
- Environmental hazards:
- This pesticide is highly toxic to fish.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites.
- Physical and chemical hazards:
- Do not cover unit top with any foreign material while in use.
- Before lighting candle make sure wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter near candle flame.
- Never cut, bend or alter shape of pad.
- Pads may cause staining avoid contact with other surfaces.
- Do not place near combustible materials such as dry vegetation, clothing, or fuels.
- Never burn candle unattended.
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or property damage.
- Do not use anything other than off pads and candles in unit.
- S.C. Johnson and son, Inc. will not be held responsible for damage, injury or poor performance caused by the use of other pads and candles.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb