Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
PediaCare Infant Ibuprofen Non-Staining Drops, Berry - 0.5 oz
Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flue and aches.
You Save: $2.33 (31.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 814832011314
- Reduces fever
- Oral Suspension
- Pain Reliever
PediaCare Infants Fever Reducer/Pain Relieve, Dye Free Berry Flavor
- Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold.
- 1 list-style-type:disc 1 Also helps with flue, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches
.Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Anhydrous, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use any other device.
- Dispense liquid slowly into the child's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- Symptoms include: Hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, and blisters.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb