PediaCare Infants Fever Reducer/Pain Relieve, Dye Free Berry Flavor
- Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold.
- 1 list-style-type:disc 1 Also helps with flue, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
.Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Anhydrous, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use any other device.
- Dispense liquid slowly into the child's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- Symptoms include: Hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, and blisters.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb