Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
- UPC: 814832011802
- Fever Reducer
- Pain Reliever
- Oral suspension
Pedia Care Infants Acetaminophen Drops, Bubble Gum - 2 oz
Provide safe and effective relief for infants fever.
You Save: $1.18 (15.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pediacare Infants Acetaminophen Drops - Bubble Gum
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, sore throat, immunizations, toothaches.Temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen (160mg) Acesulfame Potassium, Butylparaben, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Only use the enclosed syringe.Remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down.
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level.
- If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back until have reached the desired level.
- Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With any other drugs that contain acetaminophen.
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb