Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
- UPC: 323900014282
- Reduce sore throat
- Helps to reduce fever
- Bronchial irritation
Vicks Nyquil Cold And Flu Relief liquid, Vanilla Cherry Swirl - 12 oz
Helps to reduce runny nose and sneezing.
You Save: $1.73 (15.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Vicks Nyquil Cold And Flu Relief liquid, Vanilla Cherry Swirl
- Temporarily reduce common cold and flu symptoms as shown below including cough:
- Minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Sore throat
- Minor aches and pains
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Nyquil liquid is available in three flavors: original, cherry and vanilla cherry swirl.
- When using dayquil or nyquil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.
- Use as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Acetaminophen 650 mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer), Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (Cough Suppressant), Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg (Antihistamine).
Acesulfame Potassium, Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Citrate.
- Take only as directed see overdose warning.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours.
- Children 4 to under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years: Do not use.
- When using other dayquil or nyquil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- Other information: Each 30 mL dose cup contains: potassium 5 mg, sodium 38 mg. Store at room temperature.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep ask a doctor before use if have:
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning:Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Tamper evident:
- Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb