Vicks Nyquil Cold And Flu Nighttime Relief liquid, Soothing Berry
- Temporarily reduce following common cold/flu symptoms:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Sore throat
- Minor aches and pains
- Runny nose and sneezing
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Acetaminophen (650 mg), Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4mg), Dextromethorphan HBr (30 mg).
Acesulfame Potassium, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate.
- Take only as directed - see overdose warning.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs.
- Adults and children 12 years and over 30 ml (2 TBSP) every 6 hrs.
- Children 4 to under 12 years ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years do not use.
- When using other dayquil or nyquil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.
- Other information:
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: potassium 7 mg, sodium 47 mg.
- store at room temperature.
- Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep:
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose Warning:
- Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb