No-Ad Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- 100% more than standard 8 oz sunscreens
- With avobenzone, aloe and vitamin E
- Water resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad spectrum
- Skin cancer foundation recommended
- Sport broad spectrum SPF 50 has been specially formulated for the active lifestyle.
- This lightweight, fragrance free lotion absorbs quickly without slowing down.
- No-ad when on the go.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (5%).
Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Octyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Water.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours.
- Sun protection measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- For use on skin only.
- Avoid contact with fabric.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb