No-Ad Splash Watersport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
- Helps to prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Water sport sunscreen lotion
- Water resistant (80 Minutes)
- With wetskin tech
- Contains avobenzone
- Aloe and vitamin E
- Broad spectrum SPF 30This non-greasy, water resistant sunscreen lotion is perfect for any water sport activity.
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E to help soften the suns drying effect on skin.
Avobenzone (2%, Sunscreen), Homosalate (10%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (5%, Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (3%, Sunscreen).
Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Octyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Water.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb