Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Niacin Timed Release Vitamin B3 500 mg Tablets - 100 ea
Helps to maintain a healthy lipid balance in the body.
You Save: $3.74 (36.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 000536703001
- May promotes healthy tissues
- Promote energy
- Free of sugar
Niacin Timed Release Vitamin B3 500 mg TabletsNiacin is an essential B vitamin used for maintaining a healthy lipid balance in the body and metabolizing carbohydrates to promote energy.Niacin is also essential for growth and healthy tissues.Free of sugar, sodium, starch, soy, gluten, preservatives, yeast, animal by-products, artificial colors and artificial flavors.Promotes healthy tissues.Maintains a healthy lipid balance.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Adults only: One tablet daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician.
- Niacin may cause a temporary flushing, itching and tingling, feelings of warmth and headache, particularly when beginning, increasing dose, or changing brand of niacin.
- These effects seldom require discontinuing niacin use.
- Skin rash, upset stomach and low blood pressure when standing are less common symptoms, if they persist, contact a physician.
- Do not use this product if you have a known sensitivity or allergy to niacin. Use only under the advice and supervision of a physician if:
- Have heart disease, recurrent chest pain (angina) or recently suffered a heart attack.
- Are taking high blood pressure or cholesterol lowering drugs (because of possible drug interactions).
- Have any of the following conditions: gallbladder disease, gout, arterial bleeding, glaucoma, diabetes, impaired liver function, peptic ulcer, or are a pregnant or lactating woman.
- Free of sugar, sodium, starch, soy, gluten, preservatives, yeast, animal by-products, artificial colors-flavors.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb