Home > All OTC Medicines > Stop Smoking > Smoking Cessation Gums and Lozenges >
- UPC: 305361372347
- Sugar free
- Refreshing mint flavor
- Proven aid to smoking cessation
Rugby Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 Mg, Mint - 20 ea
For those who smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day.
You Save: $4.30 (23.1%)
Earn Points on this item:14
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Rugby Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 Mg, Mint
- Compare to active ingredient in nicorette gum.
- For those who smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day.
- Sugar free.
- Mint flavor.
- Drug facts. If pregnant or breast feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of health care provider.
- Smoking can seriously harm child.
- Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine.
- This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking.
- However, the risks to child from this medicine are not fully known.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick.
- Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Use reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
- Do not use:
- If continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine-containing products.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- A sodium-restricted diet.
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat.
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication.
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are:
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug.
- Taking a prescription medicine for depression or asthma.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Mouth, teeth, or jaw problems occur.
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
- Get symptoms of nicotine overdose, such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness, and rapid heartbeat.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb