Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Menstrual and Pre-Menstrual Relief >
Dr. Christophers Chaste Tree Berries Vegetarian Capsules - 100 ea
Used traditionally for female reproductive system health.
You Save: $5.25 (35.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Dietary Supplement
Dr. Christophers Chaste Tree Berries Vegetarian Capsules
- Chaste Tree berry also known as a Vitex Agnus-Castus is one of the oldest herbs medical science has been using for the bodys natural balance of progesterone and estrogen.
- Historical facts suggest that vitex was widely used for variety of conditions, including hemorrhage following childbirth and also to assist with the passing of after birth.
- Decoctions of the fruit and plant were also used in sitz baths for diseases of the uterus.
Traditionally used for: Female reproductive system health, PMS or premenstrual syndrome, Heavy or frequent menstrual cycles, Absence of menstruation (amenorrhea), certain types of infertility, milk production in nursing women (lactation), Menopause.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 times a day for 8 weeks.
- Thereafter take 1 capsule daily.
- Vitex works slowly so for optimum results it is best if used long term.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or using a hormone therapy, consult a health care professional before use of this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb