Dr. Christophers Chaste Tree Berries Vegetarian Capsules
- Chaste Tree berry also known as a Vitex Agnus-Castus is one of the oldest herbs medical science has been using for the bodys natural balance of progesterone and estrogen.
- Historical facts suggest that vitex was widely used for variety of conditions, including hemorrhage following childbirth and also to assist with the passing of after birth.
- Decoctions of the fruit and plant were also used in sitz baths for diseases of the uterus.
Traditionally used for: Female reproductive system health, PMS or premenstrual syndrome, Heavy or frequent menstrual cycles, Absence of menstruation (amenorrhea), certain types of infertility, milk production in nursing women (lactation), Menopause.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 times a day for 8 weeks.
- Thereafter take 1 capsule daily.
- Vitex works slowly so for optimum results it is best if used long term.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or using a hormone therapy, consult a health care professional before use of this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb